Welcome to the world of
Daystate

Which brand/rifle if it wasnt your Daystate (PCP)?

Other Air Rifle Manufacturers area to talk about air rifles that arent Daystate

Re: Which brand/rifle if it wasnt your Daystate (PCP)?

Postby Bluesboydave » 22 Jul 2014, 23:30

I agree with Airwolf 1; My vote would be for my Weihrauch HW1OOK. I had it prior to owning a Wolverine. My son uses it now. It may not look glamorous but I've lost count of the 1000's of pellets that have been put through it without ever letting us down. I like the side lever, love the magazine that's probably the best in the business. Its been knocked, dropped, speed fired and still it goes on, built like a tank and maintains its POI. Its not pellet fussy. oh yes and a great trigger.

Bluesboydave
Wolverine B + MTC Viper
Weihrauch HW 35, HW77, HW80, HW95, HW97, HW40, HW45
Bluesboydave

Postby Rob » 24 Jul 2014, 20:56

I would have to consider a Hatsan Galatian in sub12 and a Sumatra in FAC. I will probably be buried with my Air Ranger. :D
If I have an opinion it is because I have researched it or due to life experience. It might not be the same as yours but have you done the above?
Rob

Postby Mantonflint » 24 Jul 2014, 21:57

In air or rimfire this is the rifle that never fails to put a big grin on my face and meat on the table:
Brian ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Daystate Air Wolf CDT & Mk3b RT; Ripley XL1, XL9 and AR5S FAC. Feinwerkbau 300s, Skan R32
Use enough gun, I like Black Powder. Lifetime shooter; BASC member etc.
Mantonflint

Postby Agentum » 08 Aug 2014, 00:29

Have you tested a Galatian?

It's extremly big, to big, and it has a funny design with the shootgunlike handhold that is so big that you got to have XXXL hands for it.
So for under 12FPE and .177 it's going to be mostly stupid to haul around, this is a rifle for the "americans" in .25 hunting stuff with for fun.

The ones with plastic stocks is beyond me for what they is for with that not very good feeling of cheap plastic, well they cost less but...........

I already have had a bunch of PCPs not Daystates so i don't know i could test a Air Arms maybe, no more FX for me as long as they build them like this and with those kind of triggers.
Daystate MK4 is Sport .177
Agentum

Previous

Return to Other Air Rifle Manufacturers

Who is on the Daystate Forum