Welcome to the world of
Daystate

Glevum Target & Sports Club Brookthorpe Gloucester

Air Rifle Shooting Clubs add you Air Rifle Shooting Club or find an Air Rifle Shooting Club'

Postby Daystate Admin » 30 Jan 2013, 12:20

Glevum Target & Sports Club
is located at Brookthorpe
near Gloucester, GL4 0UT
Tel: 01452 381711
(Telephone manned during opening times only)

The Glevum Target and Sports Club is made up of both the ‘Gloster Airgun Club’ and ‘Gloster Arbalists Club’. We have a dedicated facility, which includes a separate Clubroom were you can relax and have a brew. Glevum is proud to boast the provision of a myriad of Target and Practical Shooting disciplines indoor. Our current facilities enable us to open seven days a week. See Opening Hours for details. We also have use of a co-located Gloucester Association (GA)** owned outdoor range.

Glevum encourage new members of all ages (and both sexes!) to come and enjoy shooting at both recreational and competition levels. Loan equipment can be provided for new starters for most of our disciplines. Some facilities are available for the disabled.

All new applicants will be subject to a 3 months probationary period.

All new applications are to be accompanied by photographic proof of identification in the form of a photocopy of either your passport or photo driving license. If you cannot supply one of these as proof of identification, then a passport size photograph certified by one of your sponsors and a utility bill not more that 3 monhts old will be required. For further information please ask at the club or contact the Membership Secretary Dave Lerner

All privately owned Air Rifles used on the club premises must be under 12ft/lbs the legal limit for air rifles in the UK, unless you hold a Fire Arms Certificate for the air rifle. A chronograph is available for you to test your gun if you are in any doubt. The club reserves the right to test any air rifle at any time.

This is my club and I love the outdoor range
Cheers Richard
Daystate Forum built by members for everyone
www.humminbird.info
Daystate Admin
Site Admin

Re: Glevum Target & Sports Club Brookthorpe Gloucester

Postby AJRimmsey » 08 Apr 2014, 19:30

Is this club open to welshmen ;)

bit of a drive but this seems to be the best obe closest to Cardiff.
AJRimmsey

Postby Daystate Admin » 08 Apr 2014, 20:59

Not sure its worth that drive mate and its just a range heres the website for photos ect

http://glevumtsc.co.uk/
Cheers Richard
Daystate Forum built by members for everyone
www.humminbird.info
Daystate Admin
Site Admin

Postby AJRimmsey » 09 Apr 2014, 04:44

Daystate Admin wrote:Not sure its worth that drive mate and its just a range heres the website for photos ect

http://glevumtsc.co.uk/

Looks a damn sight more professional than i have found closer.

As a newbie i am going to need somewhere i can spend a few days just learning again.
AJRimmsey

Return to Air Rifle Shooting Clubs

Who is on the Daystate Forum