Welcome to the world of
Daystate

Staveley Rifle & Pistol Club

Air Rifle Shooting Clubs add you Air Rifle Shooting Club or find an Air Rifle Shooting Club'

Staveley Rifle & Pistol Club

Postby top » 07 Jan 2014, 05:43

At Staveley in Chesterfield they have an out door 100yrd & an out door 50yrd, there is also an in door 25yrd a 20yrd & a 10yrd pistol, you can shoot anything from air rifles to black powder, we have club guns both air and rim that members can use, it also has a kitchen so you can make yourself drinks or something to eat, and most important we have a in door toilet, all the in door rangers have central heating so its always nice and warm, what more can you ask for.

Re: Staveley Rifle & Pistol Club

Postby John A » 08 Jan 2014, 19:11

Hi,

Your post has drawn me here, i was doing a search for Staveley Rifle & Pistol Club as i had vaguely heard of it in the past. I live in the Anston area and am looking for a local club to join. I wonder if you could perhaps give me some information regarding joining criteria/contacts/waiting lists etc?

It does seem to be quite hard to come by much information on the net regarding the club, If you prefer to pm/e-mail me that's fine.I have to say what i have seen/heard looks very interesting.

regards

John
John A

Postby CORKY » 08 Jan 2014, 20:53

Hi, welcome to the forum John, good 'ere innit
CORKY

Postby top » 08 Jan 2014, 21:11

Ok John there isn't much info anywhere about the club I found out about it from a bloke in huthwait where I used to shoot ( woodend complex ) I will be going sunday so I will get you the address, phone number and opening times then you can go and have a look round anytime you want.

Postby John A » 08 Jan 2014, 21:35

Corky,

Thanks for the welcome, i should of introduced myself...apologies..

Top,

Sorry, i misunderstood i thought you were a member of the club. Thank you for your offer to find out details for me... much appreciated.

I may just turn up, as i have read somewhere they shoot Sundays.

Thanks for your help.

regards

John
John A

Postby top » 09 Jan 2014, 05:58

I am a member but ive never needed to phone them so not got there phone number, ive only ever shot Tuesday's and Saturday's so not sure of opening times the rest of the week plus ive never needed the address so I will get the lot for you Sunday, I know at the minute the membership is full but you are aloud to go and shoot 4 times as a guest if you ever fancy a session.

Postby John A » 09 Jan 2014, 06:56

Ok,

Thanks for that, i will drop you a pm.

regards

John
John A

Postby Steve g » 24 Jan 2014, 20:19

I live in Brimington which is next to Staveley and I can't think where you mean. Unless it's the one at barrow hill at the back of the driving range and over the rail track?
Airwolf MCT .177
HW97k .177
Steve g

Postby JTR Rhyl » 16 Mar 2015, 19:28

I have been twice to look round Staveley filled the membership out even dropped the form in to the bloke incharge at his home, had no reply from either time, although I am a member of Anston and Woodend Farm complex Huthwaite.
JTR Rhyl

Return to Air Rifle Shooting Clubs

Who is on the Daystate Forum