Welcome to the world of
Daystate

Pop up hide

Camo Corner where anything camouflage related is talked about from trousers to tape

Pop up hide

Postby redeyeraj » 17 Dec 2013, 13:27

Was just looking to get a hide to keep me out of the rain when it dose get wet , just wondering what you guys have had experience with, its between

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LARGE-CAMO-HU ... 3cd4f05df6

and

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-MAN-SHOOTIN ... 2ec04a67d0

any thought would be welcome

Thanks

Raj
redeyeraj

Re: Pop up hide

Postby redeyeraj » 17 Dec 2013, 15:34

well i had ants in my pants so i went for the top one !! hope its what im looking for !! what do you guys use for a hide ?
redeyeraj

Postby Daystate Admin » 17 Dec 2013, 15:46

let us know how you get on with it mate . I don't us them but will be interested on how you get on
Cheers Richard
Daystate Forum built by members for everyone
www.humminbird.info
Daystate Admin
Site Admin

Postby CORKY » 17 Dec 2013, 18:26

I don't have a hide, but I have 2 , 2 person pop up tents. They pop up in no time, and are great . The problem for me is getting them back in the bag, Raj, make sure you practice in the garden. not the popping up bit, that's easy, it's the popping down bit.
CORKY

Postby redeyeraj » 18 Dec 2013, 13:43

Hi Martin,
Yes that would be a good idea , as i dont want to be fiddling about on the field trying to stamp it back in the bag.

CORKY wrote:I don't have a hide, but I have 2 , 2 person pop up tents. They pop up in no time, and are great . The problem for me is getting them back in the bag, Raj, make sure you practice in the garden. not the popping up bit, that's easy, it's the popping down bit.

No probs mate, Like i said , its more about being able to hunt when its raining which lets face it is quite often ! lol without getting my rifle and equipment wet

Daystate Admin wrote:let us know how you get on with it mate . I don't us them but will be interested on how you get on
redeyeraj

Postby Ninapuppy » 18 Dec 2014, 20:26

I have two , a one man and two man mine is the type with the fold up chair, great for rabbiting as long as it has a back ground so it dosnt stand out couple of points

Id go for a two man one the one man type hasnt got a lot of room to maneuver a rifle about especially if shooting out the side window.
I have sewn on some camo netting with holes large enough to shoot out over windows on mine , rabbits can still see you moving about if windows are fully open

Ive shot several hundred rabbits over the last three years and this ambush shooting from a hide has been the most successful for me
Ninapuppy

Return to Camo Corner

Who is on the Daystate Forum