Welcome to the world of
Daystate

New Airwolf owner

Daystate Air Wolf MCT the ultimate in high-tech hunting air rifles that features the very latest in on-board refinements to make it easier than ever to achieve great shooting results

New Airwolf owner

Postby Fastd » 22 Apr 2017, 17:24

Hi All,
Just borrowed my wifes credit card and am now the proud owner of the Airwolf mct.

Just spent an afternoon putting some pellets through it and was wondering if a figure of 10.6 ft lb is normal for this gun. I was expecting to see it up around the 11.2 mark but have got figures ranging from 10.2 up to 11.3 using h&n Field target pellets and a 180 bar fill.

This was based on plinking in the back garden and need to take it out in the field tomorrow. Do these guns take a while to settle in?

Time will tell but am loving it so far and cant wait to try it on some rabbits tomorrow. :)
Cheers
Dave
Fastd

Re: New Airwolf owner

Postby HavocX » 05 May 2017, 02:46

Borrowed the wifes credit card :lol:

A lot of people do say there is a break in period - whether its the factory grease, barrel leading up, hammer springs settling in, possible temperature outside.
Let us know if it climbs up a little!
HavocX

Postby Mantonflint » 08 May 2017, 07:01

When Chrono testing ensure that the rifle is securely held with the butt against something solid.
Daystate Air Wolf CDT & Mk3b RT; Ripley XL1, XL9 and AR5S FAC. Feinwerkbau 300s, Skan R32
Use enough gun, I like Black Powder. Lifetime shooter; BASC member etc.
Mantonflint

Postby domchadwick345 » 24 May 2017, 10:11

The power should climb after you put some more pellets through it or maybe change the pellets your using. Bet the wife wasn't happy :lol:
domchadwick345

Postby Skip in WV » 26 May 2017, 01:01

It is a fine, very accurate. You'll enjoy it. I hope your beating isn't too bad.
Skip in WV

Return to Daystate Air Wolf MCT Forum

Who is on the Daystate Forum