Welcome to the world of
Daystate

Inaccurate screen pressure

Daystate Air Wolf MCT the ultimate in high-tech hunting air rifles that features the very latest in on-board refinements to make it easier than ever to achieve great shooting results

Inaccurate screen pressure

Postby GordonM » 08 Feb 2017, 23:24

Hi all

When I charge up the aw mct, the bottle guage says 200 bar the screen is only saying about 170. If there is such a difference from the sensor, is this going to cause issues with the right amount of air being allowed through the gun and lead to some accuracy inconsistancies?

Thanks

Gordon
GordonM

Re: Inaccurate screen pressure

Postby Mantonflint » 10 Feb 2017, 19:11

No, it should be fine; continue as you are and note the rifle gauge pressure at which accuracy drops off.
The air capacity of the Wolf bottle should give a long "sweet spot".
Daystate Air Wolf CDT & Mk3b RT; Ripley XL1, XL9 and AR5S FAC. Feinwerkbau 300s, Skan R32
Use enough gun, I like Black Powder. Lifetime shooter; BASC member etc.
Mantonflint

Postby GordonM » 11 Feb 2017, 00:20

It tails off about 100 bar.
So as it show about 170 at 200, then have to refill at 100, that seems quite a small sweet spot for a highly regulated gun?
I have some inconsistency with the rifle and just wondered if this maybe something to investigate
GordonM

Postby Mantonflint » 13 Feb 2017, 09:54

On an AW, 180 to 120 BAR approx is about right, in sub 12fpe that will give a lot of shots, as you don't show your location in your profile I don't have any indication if you're AW is FAC. What is the calibre? What is the fill pressure shown on the rifle? Can you have the bottle gauge checked? (they are generally very reliable)
Daystate Air Wolf CDT & Mk3b RT; Ripley XL1, XL9 and AR5S FAC. Feinwerkbau 300s, Skan R32
Use enough gun, I like Black Powder. Lifetime shooter; BASC member etc.
Mantonflint

Return to Daystate Air Wolf MCT Forum

Who is on the Daystate Forum