Welcome to the world of
Daystate

Does it ever show charging complete or just 100%

Daystate Air Wolf MCT the ultimate in high-tech hunting air rifles that features the very latest in on-board refinements to make it easier than ever to achieve great shooting results

Does it ever show charging complete or just 100%

Postby cecilthecat » 24 Jan 2017, 18:59

Hi,

I bought a secondhand Air wolf MCT that is about 5 years old and suspect the battery is on its last legs even though the gun has hardly been used, as it shows a good charge level in the region of 70~80%, but then just switches off and won't turn back on until it has been on the charger for about an hour. The battery charge comes up in the display whilst it is charging and the red LED flashes but should this stop after charging has completed and the display show 'Charging Complete' or something like that, or does it just go to 100% and stay there ?

Also it seems to be OK until you start changing any of the settings in the Menu, and then when you exit this is when it seems to switch off and not want to turn back on, so does this sound like the battery or maybe something in the software is corrupt ?

Anyway great forum and look forward to learning how to get the best out of what seems to be an awesome gun.
cecilthecat

Re: Does it ever show charging complete or just 100%

Postby Mantonflint » 29 Jan 2017, 19:56

Yes, it sounds like the battery needs to be replaced; have a look here;
http://www.airgunbuyer.com/details.asp? ... duct=3499b
Charge the new battery for 14 hours and then overnight on the first of every month; always store charged.
Daystate Air Wolf CDT & Mk3b RT; Ripley XL1, XL9 and AR5S FAC. Feinwerkbau 300s, Skan R32
Use enough gun, I like Black Powder. Lifetime shooter; BASC member etc.
Mantonflint

Re: Does it ever show charging complete or just 100%

Postby cecilthecat » 03 Feb 2017, 19:07

I've ordered a new battery so lets see if this cures the issue ?
cecilthecat

Return to Daystate Air Wolf MCT Forum

Who is on the Daystate Forum