Welcome to the world of
Daystate

Airwolf CDT

Daystate Air Wolf MCT the ultimate in high-tech hunting air rifles that features the very latest in on-board refinements to make it easier than ever to achieve great shooting results

Airwolf CDT

Postby farmerdunk » 05 Jul 2016, 20:27

Hi. I charged my airwolf up 2 nights ago, but in the the morning I found that it hadn't charged it. When I plug the charger in it makes 2 beeps and the safety flashes. Also when I hold the trigger it goes through all the 8 beeps.
Does it make a difference if the key is on or off and the safety on or off for charging. I don't know when it last had a service or a new battery. I've owned it for just over 2 years, due a check over? Anybody know how much a service is for a Airwolf? I'm guessing Brian will hopefully come up with a reply.

Thanks
Duncan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
farmerdunk

Re: Airwolf CDT

Postby farmerdunk » 16 Jul 2016, 17:08

Nearly 70 views but no replies! I am seriously thinking of selling it!
farmerdunk

Postby cornish kev » 17 Jul 2016, 07:49

On mine it was a bad battery that caused this to happen and also had the same problem on a recently acquired MK3ST. Do a voltage test on the battery.
---

Regards,
Kevin.
www.cwht.co.uk
cornish kev

Postby farmerdunk » 18 Jul 2016, 21:51

Thanks for the reply kevin. What should the voltage ideally be?

Regards
Duncan
farmerdunk

Postby Mantonflint » 19 Jul 2016, 05:49

Hi Duncan, just a quick reply as I'm out early on the varmints, just having a quick coffee. My 2008 Wolf CDT battery lasted approx six years before it needed replacement. I ordered a new one from BAR:
http://www.airgunbuyer.com/details.asp? ... oduct=3499
I think I got the 8.5 volt version which is fine, confirm your rifle model and number for a check. Position of safety should be off, key switch doesn't matter. Charge initially for sixteen hours then overnight on the first of every month.
HTH
Brian
Daystate Air Wolf CDT & Mk3b RT; Ripley XL1, XL9 and AR5S FAC. Feinwerkbau 300s, Skan R32
Use enough gun, I like Black Powder. Lifetime shooter; BASC member etc.
Mantonflint

Postby cornish kev » 19 Jul 2016, 12:33

Standing voltage with safety set to safe was about 7.3v from memory and when switched to fire dropped to just under 5v.
On my recently acquired MK3 I checked it by sight first and found this !!
Always got my batteries from BAR with no problems.

Image0000112.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
---

Regards,
Kevin.
www.cwht.co.uk
cornish kev

Postby farmerdunk » 19 Jul 2016, 12:56

Thanks for the replies. I will get round to testing it asap. I have just come in for a quick sandwich then we hope to start harvest! Going to make a start on the winter barley. Going to to rather busy now, early starts and late nights.
My serial number is AW1639. A tad younger than your CDT Brian? I tried to find how old it was on the Daystate site but it wouldn't let me for some reason. Had a look at your website Kevin, nice set up you got going on.

Thanks
Duncan
farmerdunk

Postby cornish kev » 21 Jul 2016, 11:57

Very busy time for you now. You are welcome to visit if down this way anytime.
Hope you get it all sorted out soon.
---

Regards,
Kevin.
www.cwht.co.uk
cornish kev

Postby farmerdunk » 21 Jul 2016, 13:30

I was down your way at half term ( end of May). Stayed near St Ives. Had 7 sunny days! We like Cornwall for holidays, if I get chance to pop in next time I will! Yes very busy, yesterday was 7am-11pm, and for the next few weeks! Hope to finish the barley today then onto the oilseed rape. The pigeons love the osr stubble but I never have time to do any shooting!!

Regards
Duncan
farmerdunk

Postby CORKY » 21 Jul 2016, 23:26

Our two second hand Mk4 rifles had batteries that lasted 3 years in our hands, one swelled through the film wrap round it, got to it just in time, just like Kevin's photo above. My Daystates have since been sold, but transport to and from Daystate, plus the service cost was unthinkable. Depending where you live, Staffordshire Custom Rifles , Dave does a great service at a good price, and last time I looked was an official DS centre, handy for my trips up and down the M6
CORKY

Return to Daystate Air Wolf MCT Forum

Who is on the Daystate Forum