Welcome to the world of
Daystate

under power mct

Daystate Air Wolf MCT the ultimate in high-tech hunting air rifles that features the very latest in on-board refinements to make it easier than ever to achieve great shooting results

under power mct

Postby eddiecos » 20 Apr 2016, 21:55

I've had a few daystates over the years,recently bought a .20 wolf(second hand) and over the chrono is only returning 10flb.its on the high setting in the programme mode,anyone got any ideas on why it might be down a bit and is it a return job to have it sorted?
Daystate platinum,daystate airwolf,air arms ftp900,theoben rapid 17
eddiecos

Re: under power mct

Postby Mantonflint » 21 Apr 2016, 21:24

Have you checked the condition or replaced the probe O ring? What pellet are you using? One of the best is AA Field Diablo. Where abouts are you, it's always a good idea to enter your rough location in your profile as it assists members to help. :)
Daystate Air Wolf CDT & Mk3b RT; Ripley XL1, XL9 and AR5S FAC. Feinwerkbau 300s, Skan R32
Use enough gun, I like Black Powder. Lifetime shooter; BASC member etc.
Mantonflint

Postby eddiecos » 21 Apr 2016, 22:53

I'm going to do the o ring at the weekend.ive got a variety of pellets to try.Check it again over the weekend and see how I get on.
Daystate platinum,daystate airwolf,air arms ftp900,theoben rapid 17
eddiecos

Postby Roni » 24 Sep 2016, 04:55

Mine has 2014 built battery and already unstable or giving inconsistent electric supply. The battery power itself could shrink down after charging. Replaced with new one and shooting well.
Roni

Postby Skip in WV » 26 Sep 2016, 00:41

Once the simple stuff like orings, batteries, etc are sorted out send it to AoA with the pellets it likes. They can make check it out. They have a means to program it shoot the velocity you want.
Skip in WV

Return to Daystate Air Wolf MCT Forum

Who is on the Daystate Forum