Welcome to the world of
Daystate

Salutations from Canada

New Daystate Members Introduction - Just joined why not introduce yourself. We are a friendly bunch at the Daystate forum so just take a minute and say hi.

Salutations from Canada

Postby hawk-i » 27 Jan 2018, 04:14

Hi all,
Not my first PCP...but going to be my 'best' airgun rifle and my most 'prized' in .25cal. Chose it for it's beauty and accuracy for my hunting and pest control requirements. My Daystate retailer has shown me pictures of the rifle I will soon be holding in my hands once it is delivered. The furniture is absolutely gorgeous (north american expression meaning: 'stunning').
I have other airgun rifles from Germany, Spain and a very accurate chinese match rifle in .177 cal from Industry Brand (same as Beeman) model AR20178 B ...and finally from UK in a BSA gas ram .22cal. It is my go to airgun presently but I expect the Daystate Huntsman Regal XL (FAC) will de-throne it's country brotherling. This new acquisition was brought in to replace a 1st Generation Benjamin Marauder in .22cal that I have relinquished to a new owner.
Looking forward to contributing and 'absorbing' content here amongst fellow Daystate owners.
Cheers! :mrgreen:
Hawk-i
hawk-i

Re: Salutations from Canada

Postby Daystate Admin » 27 Jan 2018, 08:15

Hi Hawk-i welcome to the Daystate Forum and looking forward to your posts
Cheers Richard
Daystate Forum built by members for everyone
www.humminbird.info
Daystate Admin
Site Admin

Return to New Daystate members introductions