Welcome to the world of
Daystate

Daystate Pulsar released

Daystate Pulsar limited edition rile. Daystate Pulsar a new style for Daystate

Re: Daystate Pulsar released

Postby CORKY » 24 Jan 2015, 13:16

I am really interested in the different opinions expressed in this thread. Some rifles I find absolutely drop dead gorgeous from the word go.. Like the Huntsman, and others grow on me , like the Mk4. I am especially looking forward to comments from daystate 22. Clearly not rushing into an ill considered comment, the announcement can't have passed you by, and with your interest in bullpups............. not that I'm pushy.... and should I read anything into the fact that you hoped to show us some pictures in the New Year... and here we have pictures, are you "on the inside" ?, who's copying who ?
CORKY

Postby Daystate Admin » 24 Jan 2015, 14:15

and here we have pictures, are you "on the inside" ?, who's copying who ? -

Is that to me ?

If so absolutely not , Daystate don't know me or have I talked to them ever !

Mind you if they read this I would love to get my hands on one and a few of us could do a in depth review / feed back to them
Cheers Richard
Daystate Forum built by members for everyone
www.humminbird.info
Daystate Admin
Site Admin

Postby CORKY » 24 Jan 2015, 17:26

Daystate Admin wrote:
and here we have pictures, are you "on the inside" ?, who's copying who ? -

Is that to me ?

If so absolutely not , Daystate don't know me or have I talked to them ever !

Mind you if they read this I would love to get my hands on one and a few of us could do a in depth review / feed back to them

Hi Richard, no, no, no. That was "aimed", tongue in cheek , at daystate22.. And as for you.. credit where credit is due. This is a great forum, I had foolishly imagined that Daystate had thought so too, and included you in their short list of good Daystate people to introduce the new rifle
CORKY

Postby Daystate Admin » 24 Jan 2015, 19:32

Well you never know what the future my hold
Cheers Richard
Daystate Forum built by members for everyone
www.humminbird.info
Daystate Admin
Site Admin

Postby salop sniper » 26 Jan 2015, 18:49

I have been a Daystate fan for a long time and love my MK4 and Huntsman.

How ever the Regal IMO has been a disaster and this new "thing" is vile looking too, the cheek peice looks cheap and poor and I dont like the mag being so close to the face either ! Not to mention I hate side leavers.

If I wanted a side leaver I would buy a second had HW100s and have it fully serviced by someone reputable to ensure it didnt leak or give erratic or over the limit power outputs.

Sorry but as a long time Daystate fan i cant help but think the last 3 years has been a down hill slope, probobly due the the stupid italians who seem clueless to the market especally for the UK. Daystate really needs to wind the clock back a few years and restore the output of good rilfes and good workmanship without a LE rifle every year or two.

ATB

Matt
.177 Daystate MK4 + Hugget Shroud system(sub 12Ft/Lb), MTC Mamba 4-14x44 IR.
.22 Daystate Huntsman FAC 30ftlb,MK5 Silencer,Hawke 4-12x50 Panorama IR.
salop sniper

Postby audi swift » 26 Jan 2015, 22:23

sorry to say I think DS have not really taken on broad end users reviews or comments or some time now, due to a few reasons. making it feel like some folks are pointing DS down a not to good path on purpose for their own hidden agenda, i.e. with these not to good ideas or money making ideas what is doing more harm then good I think.
also they have little Quality Assurance and Quality Control these days with the hardware \ engineering tolerances being these days somewhat a miss sorry to say, unlike what it was a few years back.
because the parts are maybe now being made all over the world so they do not match up with the tight tolerances like they used to do, making the factory build with what ever they have or come from. I could be miles of the mark as I don't know much if anything these days........

I was in the past a 100% DS man & a big time liker of all DS things like so many of you know, but with these issues of late along with them issues a few folks had with me in the past. plus now the goings on at DS I have all most given up on the DS brand name now, gutted as I am things have changed for the worst.
hence whoever or what ever is causing the issues at ds need to go or get sorted out asap in my eyes so a once great company can get back on track well there is time.

hell some folks with the good old green eyes monster called jealousy thought I was not right for some voluntary roles that I did at or for DS, but how wrong are they now ha-ha :geek: .

threads like this & the many other ones out there need to be looked in too for feedback etc, to find out the common issue or problem then it can maybe get sorted out or binned. but some folks will say just about anything to keep in with the so called in crowd, or with the real people in the know to make themselves look a lot better then they are.... .

right I am off as Helene is back in hospital along with being my b'day :roll:
therefore I have had some spare time to look & do some good old reading on a few forums etc etc, so I just had to say something along with me being quiet for some months. sorry to rant on or even bore you , Kenny

ps I bet this post will get flagged by a couple of folks so they can show it to DS & say I am bitter or having a rant.
audi swift

Postby travels4fun » 26 Jan 2015, 23:13

As I understand, the standard Pulasr (non Oro Version) will be offered in a Tactical version which will be all black similar to the Air Ranger Tactical, Air Wolf Tactical, and Mk4 Target. I will double check for you but it may be a few days.
.22 Air Wolf Tactical @40 fpe
.22 Wolverine B Hi-Lite @34 fpe (returned)
.22 Mk4 Target @30 fpe (sold)
travels4fun

Postby Jevad » 28 Jan 2015, 02:38

Well, I think the Pulsar is pig ugly with a pistol grip that just seems to be an afterthought, think I'll stick with my MK4 Target. Had a go on my mates FAC Bobcat and to be honest, I'd go for one of them. Just don't like the convoluted polymer and veneer look, awfully cheap which of course this rifle is not. I've no doubt it will perform brilliantly though.

DaveJ.
Jevad

Postby Shilling » 05 Feb 2015, 20:49

Lets all go play COD Advanced warfare lmao.
Shilling

Postby ALASDAIR F » 05 Feb 2015, 20:55

I would not mind a shot of the Pulsar but I doubt if I would buy one :D
Daystate Huntsman Regal .22
Daystate Mk4 S IS .177
Daystate Airwolf MCT .177
British Association for Shooting and Conservation (BASC) Member
ALASDAIR F

PreviousNext

Return to Daystate Pulsar

Who is on the Daystate Forum