Welcome to the world of
Daystate

Daystate Pulsar released

Daystate Pulsar limited edition rile. Daystate Pulsar a new style for Daystate

Re: Daystate Pulsar released

Postby NissanGT950 » 03 Mar 2015, 09:06

I have taken the plunge and pre ordered a pulsar tactical. Spoke to a guy at daystate yesterday who answered all my questions and told me of some new features. Not had anything like before but do like the look and practicality. Long wait ahead as it won't be available until May at best. Not had my c type long but love it and hope pulsar will be the same. My better half is having reservations about my sanity spending so much money and I can't blame her. I have always been a bit radical with performance cars so why not rifles is my thinking :lol:
NissanGT950

Postby CORKY » 08 Mar 2015, 18:31

I notice Mr Belas has announced another all new bullpup, new mag, new action, new adjustable power output new virtually everything, coming out in July... and called the Compatto. Priced about £565, so clearly not a Daystate, no, it's a Brocock, and looking good so far
CORKY

Postby CORKY » 15 Mar 2015, 16:08

Looking at forums in the USA, Daystate have stated that the PULSAR will replace the Mk4 is/ Target, and that production of the Mk4is/Target has ALREADY stopped
CORKY

Postby Squirrel_Reaper » 18 Mar 2015, 00:35

A wee bit ugly IMHO (perhaps an acquired taste) but I am surprised to see that there is apparently no Huggett equipped shroud as standard.

Also, someone please explain how form follows function in this case or are we simply looking at the airgun equivalent of "platform shoes".

Robert
Squirrel_Reaper

Postby travels4fun » 20 Mar 2015, 07:22

According to DayState, the Pulsar is the quietest rifle they have every produced so in theory, it shouldn't need a Huggett. We shall see.
.22 Air Wolf Tactical @40 fpe
.22 Wolverine B Hi-Lite @34 fpe (returned)
.22 Mk4 Target @30 fpe (sold)
travels4fun

Postby stryder5 » 20 Mar 2015, 09:32

Squirrel_Reaper wrote:A wee bit ugly IMHO (perhaps an acquired taste) but I am surprised to see that there is apparently no Huggett equipped shroud as standard.

Also, someone please explain how form follows function in this case or are we simply looking at the airgun equivalent of "platform shoes".

Robert

Platform shoes, fashion and snobbery.....lol
Dream each night you will live forever, live each day as though you'll die today.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. "
Albert Einstein
stryder5

Postby NissanGT950 » 20 Mar 2015, 13:43

travels4fun wrote:According to DayState, the Pulsar is the quietest rifle they have every produced so in theory, it shouldn't need a Huggett. We shall see.

There was a short video on owners club live feed last night. It had one of the admin demonstrating FAC version outdoor range. It did seem quiet but hard to tell with video as there was wind noise on microphone. They are doing 12 ftlb indoor test tomorrow on their live feed so might be better without wind noise. I liked how the guy used laser to estimate range. Thought it was a gimmick until I watched him explain how to use. Cant wait for mine to arrive :D
NissanGT950

Postby CORKY » 24 Apr 2015, 21:49

airwolfwayne wrote:A Marrmite gun and I like Marmite.Daystate realy need to get the magazine flush on all their guns. Far too pricey for the UK market.

Yep , I agree on the mag being flush, they look like an aftermarket conversion for a single shot target rifle :twisted: I also want my scope rail to be attached to the rifle at both ends, not with one end just resting on the shroud. Obviously it's a personal choice, or, it doesn't really matter. But I like the HW 100 series, and bought a Logun S!6S, and a Phoenix Mk2, all with magazines within the outline. Having seen the Pulsar, I was intrigued to see what other manufacturers were offering, I liked the FX Wildcat, but even more.. I really like the AT Vulcan....it should arrive on Monday. 8-)
CORKY

Postby stryder5 » 25 Apr 2015, 09:03

CORKY wrote:
airwolfwayne wrote:A Marrmite gun and I like Marmite.Daystate realy need to get the magazine flush on all their guns. Far too pricey for the UK market.

Yep , I agree on the mag being flush, they look like an aftermarket conversion for a single shot target rifle :twisted: I also want my scope rail to be attached to the rifle at both ends, not with one end just resting on the shroud. Obviously it's a personal choice, or, it doesn't really matter. But I like the HW 100 series, and bought a Logun S!6S, and a Phoenix Mk2, all with magazines within the outline. Having seen the Pulsar, I was intrigued to see what other manufacturers were offering, I liked the FX Wildcat, but even more.. I really like the AT Vulcan....it should arrive on Monday. 8-)

Corky you are becoming a gun tart.....lol

An AT Vulcan? Where from ? Can I play :D
Dream each night you will live forever, live each day as though you'll die today.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. "
Albert Einstein
stryder5

Postby CORKY » 25 Apr 2015, 10:56

Yes. Krale Schietsport, Netherlands, and yes. There ! I can be brief !
CORKY

PreviousNext

Return to Daystate Pulsar

Who is on the Daystate Forum