Welcome to the world of
Daystate

Daystate Regal XL magazine

The Daystate Huntsman Classic combines all the elements of a fine, traditional sporting air rifle in a lightweight, compact design that’s a joy to shoulder, whether you’re out in the hunting field or on the competition range.Huntsman Regal

Daystate Regal XL magazine

Postby daystate395 » 02 Feb 2017, 10:29

I ordered one from BlackPool Air rifles on Jan 3 and now it is feb 2 and haven't received it yet. I live in the US and wondered how long should it take to get it. I don't know what the length of time should be on overseas delivery. Have any of you living in US ordered from them?
daystate395

Re: Daystate Regal XL magazine

Postby daystate395 » 02 Feb 2017, 17:30

BlackPool found my magazine and it has been moving around my home state for 10 days. USPS postal service sent it to wrong address. Maybe I will get it tomorrow ( If they don't lose it again). Thank you, BlackPool air rifles, for finding my package.,
daystate395

Re: Daystate Regal XL magazine

Postby daystate395 » 06 Feb 2017, 23:31

BlackPool put the wrong address on the package. It took me 10 days to track it down and tell the USPS correct address. They put the county instead of the town and didn't even put the correct zip code. Will never order from them again.
daystate395

Return to Daystate Huntsman Classic & Huntsman Regal Forum

Who is on the Daystate Forum