Welcome to the world of
Daystate

huntsman valve assembly

The Daystate Huntsman Classic combines all the elements of a fine, traditional sporting air rifle in a lightweight, compact design that’s a joy to shoulder, whether you’re out in the hunting field or on the competition range.Huntsman Regal

huntsman valve assembly

Postby halden » 24 Jan 2017, 18:35

Iv had a leak on my huntsman and have purchased a seal kit and taken it apart. All seemed reasonably straight forward until i got to the opaque seal at the rear of the valve housing group,
I Dont have one in the kit I bought and it doesnt appear to come out easily anyone got any suggestions
Also are there seal in th assembly I need to change
Regards
halden

Re: huntsman valve assembly

Postby BeemanR7 » 10 Feb 2017, 21:09

halden,

It's a shame it's taking so long to get a reply to your query. Wish I could help you, but I can't. As a matter of fact, I'm contemplating whether or not to buy a used Daystate Huntsman Classic in .22. It needs some work because it's running about 100 FPS slower than it should be and I'd like to have a service manual and parts manual and exploded view diagram so I can do the necessary repair to bring it up to specs. I think I know what's the problem here.

Seems like this board is mostly Europeans who live under strict gun laws. Any discussion about increasing power seems somewhat taboo so as not to draw the wrong kind of attention from the "authorities". But there shouldn't be any problem getting help here with your questions.

Hope you get some qualified help soon. Good luck.

BeemanR7
BeemanR7

Re: huntsman valve assembly

Postby Jking » 13 Feb 2017, 14:04

I replied a couple of weeks ago but at the time I think there were two of the same post and there is only one now. maybe the other got deleted. Here is what I posted.
Jimmy
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1793
AA S510 Carbine Huma Regged
Daystate Regal 30FPE
Vulcan Tactical 25cal SW 6-24X56 Mil
FX500 Hawke SW 6-14X56
Jking

Return to Daystate Huntsman Classic & Huntsman Regal Forum

Who is on the Daystate Forum