Welcome to the world of
Daystate

HELP - Costumer Service

Daystate chat area to talk about things that don't belong in any other forum section

HELP - Costumer Service

Postby iscao » 08 Dec 2015, 13:34

Hello mates,

I had a problem http://www.daystateforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1414 with my daystate so i sent it to my dealer so he can see what could do. Cause he never seen anything like that send the rifle to Daystate Factory.

He warn me about the time limes. Daystate is very relaxed in matter´s of receive a rifle, see what the problem and fix it. Personally don't want imagine a brand like them treat the pos-sale like this, with that kind of "negligence"

The dealer already send the rifle about one month but till this moment dont know anything about the repair. I already tell him to press the factory to at least say something, but the true is till this moment i´m in the dark.

Does anyone know what i can do to obtain information about the reparacion and try to "press" them to fix it soon?'??

Regards
iscao

Re: HELP - Costumer Service

Postby CORKY » 08 Dec 2015, 15:10

Hi Iscao, I expect they lost it, when they moved premises. Only kidding. I would suggest that you email the factory yourself, and perhaps follow it up after a few days with a 'phone call. I have been told that their email filter is very strict, so your email may be filtered out into the bin
CORKY

Re: HELP - Costumer Service

Postby Cumbrianwolf » 08 Dec 2015, 17:13

It can take quite a while for Daystate to complete the work, I sent my rifle off for an upgrade and service and it took nearly two months or more before they had completed the work so be patient.
Daystate Mk3/4 MK3 .177 upgraded to MK4 board, AGS Cobalt Redi-Mount 6-24x50 AO IR Rifle Scope, Universal Airstream MK6 carbon fibre reflex silencer.
Benjamin Trail NP pistol .177 fitted with a PAO 2x20mm scope. John
Cumbrianwolf

Return to Daystate Chat

Who is on the Daystate Forum