Welcome to the world of
Daystate

3D Leafy Camo Suit

Camo Corner where anything camouflage related is talked about from trousers to tape

3D Leafy Camo Suit

Postby airwolf1 » 28 Oct 2013, 00:05

This is the suit I use when static hunting, especially good in woodland. Its a very lightweight mesh suit that is designed to fit over other clothing. I just wear something dark underneath, its great in the summer as you can wear shorts and a thin T-shirt underneath, in the winter just wear warmer clothes underneath, no need for seasonal camo!! however its for obvious reasons not waterproof, it is 2 part, trouser and jacket with hood with optional gloves and head veil.
3D Leafy camo suit.JPG

I have had magpies land within yards whilst under a tree using this, its great. The fact that it slips over your normal clothes is very handy, it means you can drive to your permission in your normal clothes without the fear of looking a hedge row in the drivers seat and a complete plank if you have to stop for petrol :lol:

The Suit is made by Seeland and is around £75 with gloves and head veil at £12 each, I have been really pleased with it, the only bad point I can think of is that it does snag on most things easily (brambles etc) because of the nature of the material and design, this makes stalking a bit tricky and getting snagged a lot will soon damage the fine mesh. Otherwise I think its a very versatile suit for all year round use.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Daystate Owners Club new site: www.daystateownersclub.com/forum
airwolf1

Re: 3D Leafy Camo Suit

Postby Daystate Admin » 28 Oct 2013, 19:27

Cracking post mate thanks for taking the time to do it . I'm a Camo man but I know a lot of people don't see the point . My view it depends on the ground you shoot as one place I shoot the rabbits are very twitchy and are gone at the slightest movement. But on another shoot I can go round in jeans and tea shirt and still shoot easily
Cheers Richard
Daystate Forum built by members for everyone
www.humminbird.info
Daystate Admin
Site Admin

Postby salop sniper » 28 Oct 2013, 20:45

I have a cheap copy of a leafy suit that I intend to give a bash this year but never used on before ! :?
.177 Daystate MK4 + Hugget Shroud system(sub 12Ft/Lb), MTC Mamba 4-14x44 IR.
.22 Daystate Huntsman FAC 30ftlb,MK5 Silencer,Hawke 4-12x50 Panorama IR.
salop sniper

Postby audi swift » 28 Oct 2013, 20:50

looks cool but I would be worried about all them spiders crawling in & over it :lol: :mrgreen:
audi swift

Postby airwolf1 » 28 Oct 2013, 22:24

Daystate Admin wrote:Cracking post mate thanks for taking the time to do it . I'm a Camo man but I know a lot of people don't see the point . My view it depends on the ground you shoot as one place I shoot the rabbits are very twitchy and are gone at the slightest movement. But on another shoot I can go round in jeans and tea shirt and still shoot easily

yeah your right some don't see the point, and to some extent I agree. My personal opinion is that this kind of thing works exceptionally well if you sit still!! If I am going out rough shooting, just walking around then I wouldn't bother, when rough shooting this suit will make no difference to camo jacket, trousers and no hat etc, if you are walking in it, it wont look natural :lol:
Daystate Owners Club new site: www.daystateownersclub.com/forum
airwolf1

Postby Spider1V » 28 Oct 2013, 23:47

audi swift wrote:looks cool but I would be worried about all them spiders crawling in & over it :lol: :mrgreen:

Trust me when I say that will NEVER happen! :lol: :lol:

Spider1V
You will regret that for the rest of your life......................... both seconds.
Spider1V

Return to Camo Corner

Who is on the Daystate Forum