Welcome to the world of
Daystate

I promised this a long time ago but here it is.

Show use what your Daystate looks like by posting a picture of it

I promised this a long time ago but here it is.

Postby Cumbrianwolf » 17 Nov 2015, 15:55

This is my MK3\4 that is it was a MK3 but now houses the MK4 electronics and digital regulation minus the "IS" LCD meter and the stock is not an original MK3 Thumb-hole stock of which I have as well. The actual gun was not altered so barrel length and cylinder capacity are the same as a standard MK3.

I have added an AGS Cobalt Redi-Mount 6-24x50 AO IR Rifle Scope and a Daystate MK6 universal carbon reflex silencer to the gun. The stock has been oiled by me for the last few months. I chose to do this for two reasons and the first one being the original coating looked so dull and drab that the wood looked synthetic and two it is for protection and practicality.

Hope you like it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Daystate Mk3/4 MK3 .177 upgraded to MK4 board, AGS Cobalt Redi-Mount 6-24x50 AO IR Rifle Scope, Universal Airstream MK6 carbon fibre reflex silencer.
Benjamin Trail NP pistol .177 fitted with a PAO 2x20mm scope. John
Cumbrianwolf

Re: I promised this a long time ago but here it is.

Postby Mantonflint » 17 Nov 2015, 19:40

An excellent job all round Bob, the build quality of Mk3s is suberb, the deeply rust blued finish of the earlier rifle is exceptional, no powder coatings there. I see yours has the full length "FAC" cylinder the same as my mechanically regulated RT.
I am sure your rifle will give you much pleasure and pride of ownership, it will stand comparison with any Daystate. ;)
Daystate Air Wolf CDT & Mk3b RT; Ripley XL1, XL9 and AR5S FAC. Feinwerkbau 300s, Skan R32
Use enough gun, I like Black Powder. Lifetime shooter; BASC member etc.
Mantonflint

Return to Your Daystate

Who is on the Daystate Forum