Welcome to the world of
Daystate

thinking about a new scope for HFT use

Air Rifle Scopes and Accessories section the talk about Air Rifle Scopes and Accessories

Re: thinking about a new scope for HFT use

Postby audi swift » 28 Sep 2014, 20:43

ha-ha I did think about a SWIFT but it is a bit small for me, & no I am not to fat to fit in one just before Gary says so :| . I am thinking about a seat leon ecomotive or a Skoda Greenline or ???. but as long as it does about 60mpg & as a good boot size plus not too dear 2nd hand that great.

don't get me wrong my work is ticking over & bust at times but now the Audi is getting on some bills are showing up & being a so called big engine plus a Quattro things can mount up over time. so in the next 6 months I should have another car then back to my hobbies BIG time. I am in no rush to sell my air guns & acc's but money is money near the time to swap cars etc, however things being things with me & lets say a person or 3 I am taking a step back to move more forward... .
audi swift

Re: thinking about a new scope for HFT use

Postby stryder5 » 06 Oct 2014, 07:53

My son just bought a SAAB 9-3 1.9 turbo diesel estate, he is getting average 55 mpg. Great value second hand.
Dream each night you will live forever, live each day as though you'll die today.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. "
Albert Einstein
stryder5

Previous

Return to Air Rifle Scopes and Accessories

Who is on the Daystate Forum