Welcome to the world of
Daystate

Rhino 2.5-10x26 scope

Air Rifle Scopes and Accessories section the talk about Air Rifle Scopes and Accessories

Rhino 2.5-10x26 scope

Postby stryder5 » 05 Jan 2015, 17:15

• 2.5 to 10 times magnifications 26mm objective lens

• Mil dot reticle in first focal plane so maintains size at target as magnification is adjusted

• Eleven levels of red dot illumination

• Weight including mounts of only 609g and 335mm long

£70

rhino.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dream each night you will live forever, live each day as though you'll die today.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. "
Albert Einstein
stryder5

Re: Rhino 2.5-10x26 scope

Postby hillbilly » 02 Apr 2015, 22:27

i've got one of these, for the money a cracking little scope. I've put it on my .22 theoben mark 1, have zerod it for 30yd, but not been out and used it, in anger so to speak. but when i have i'll let you no what i think!
hillbilly

Postby stryder5 » 03 Apr 2015, 08:49

Cool
Dream each night you will live forever, live each day as though you'll die today.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. "
Albert Einstein
stryder5

Postby hillbilly » 07 Apr 2015, 19:05

I've now had a chance to use the rhino out in the field, or should i say woods!! Shooting in woods means shadows and bright spots. When trying to shoot a squirrel, i had no problems seeing it in the shadow, the picture was as clear as shooting woodys up in the tops of the ash trees, so well happy. I was using it on 6-7 xmag. I've adjusted the parallax down from 100 to around 30 ish, just be careful doing this as you could scratch the lense's if you slip!!
You also have to make sure your head position is the same or you get a shadow around the outside. The next test will be to do a spot of rabbit shooting out in the field, at the moment I can't see any problems. If your thinking of getting one, for the money they are cracking little scopes.
Just to throw a spanner in the works, there is another new scope of similar size, the c-more, it's 1-10x24. It's second plane, with a half mil-dot ret: I'm using one at the moment on my .25 regal. yes it's over 200 pound, but it's a lot better scope than the rhino, but than it should be. But at the end of the day for the money you could do a lot worse than the rhino!!! If you want any more info. let me no,and I'll do my best to answer!!
hillbilly

Return to Air Rifle Scopes and Accessories

Who is on the Daystate Forum