Welcome to the world of
Daystate

Gun bags and cases for sensible money

Air Rifle Accessories talk about any Air Rilfe Accessories on the market

Gun bags and cases for sensible money

Postby 18 Wheeler » 24 Apr 2014, 08:56

I've been using two BSA Tactical gun bags for a couple of years now. The 38" version is a good fit for my Mk3 and Mk4 (carbine), robust, sensible amount of padding, good pockets, internal pocket for your moderator and plenty of carry options with the supplied backpack style harness. 43" also available.

The best "budget" gun bag IMO, around £35 http://www.uttings.co.uk/p102940-bsa-carbine-backpack-38-inch-729/?gclid=CMuTzcPO-L0CFfDLtAod-XcAnw#.U1i_BlcSFic

Want some more protection? The ProTSC semi-hard cases look good. Pick'n'pluck foam for a custom fit or eggshell foam options, again plenty of pockets/storage and nice construction from the one I've seen. Around £65.

I don't like having a bag or case which is too long, it's wasted space, can allow your rifle to move and makes fitting it in the car more difficult, so the size options for these cases are welcome 37/41/45".
http://www.practicaltacticalbags.co.uk/Rifle-Cases__c-p-0-0-3.aspx
18 Wheeler

Re: Gun bags and cases for sensible money

Postby Mantonflint » 24 Apr 2014, 11:19

I know that you have always admired 38's Nick! Robust, sensible amount of padding, internal pockets, what more do you need? :D
I'm with you on the first two items you mention, I bought my son a BSA bag, excellent protection, I picked up a used Uttings 38" last week for £12, very good indeed, fits my Ripley AR5s to perfection. ; )
Brian
Daystate Air Wolf CDT & Mk3b RT; Ripley XL1, XL9 and AR5S FAC. Feinwerkbau 300s, Skan R32
Use enough gun, I like Black Powder. Lifetime shooter; BASC member etc.
Mantonflint

Re: Gun bags and cases for sensible money

Postby audi swift » 24 Apr 2014, 22:13

:P

cheers mate some cool rifle bags there, kenny
audi swift

Return to Air Rifle Accessories

Who is on the Daystate Forum